Join us for a free webinar with industry expert Derek Ezovski where he will discuss the nuts and bolts of environmental due diligence for SBA loans. Derek will be joined by special guest, Casey A. Sieck, District Counsel at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the SBA loan program;
- Outline the most recent updates to the environmental sections of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 50 10 6;
- Offer practical guidance for loan applications with a focus on ensuring compliance with SBA environmental requirements so that an SBA guaranty is not jeopardized;
- Suggest must-haves and tips for environmental assessment reports;
- Provide an opportunity to have your specific questions answered.
About the Speakers:
Derek Ezovski. Derek has been the President of ORMS (Outsourced Risk Management Solutions LLC) since 2009. He is an experienced environmental risk management professional with years of in-house and consulting experience in the banking, insurance, information, and real estate industries, Derek founded ORMS to support financial institutions and real estate firms who don’t have the resources or desire to staff, a due diligence review team in-house. Connect with Derek via email, or through LinkedIn.
Casey A. Sieck. Casey is District Counsel for the Massachusetts District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration. In her role, she provides legal advice relating to loan origination, administration, liquidation, handles litigation and bankruptcy matters, as well, serves as a designated ethics official for the Massachusetts District Office. Connect with Casey via email, or through LinkedIn.