From $900 USD
ERIS|Checksite provides three key reports that combine essential information for any due diligence project: Environment, Historical and Geology/Groundwater reports.
The Environmental Report provides information about environmental risks that might impact on site development. The Environmental Report includes the following:
- EPA Audit Report: Identify whether a site is covered by a current or past Environmental Audit or Statement and will also produce a map of other sites in the vicinity that are covered by audits.
- EPA Priority Sites: Identify whether a site is on the EPA Priority Sites Register and produce a map of other Priority sites in the vicinity.
- EPA Scheduled Premises Licences: Identify whether a site is on the EPA Scheduled Premises Register and produce a map of Scheduled Premises in the vicinity.
- Cathodic protection: Will advise whether a site is registered for the use of a Cathodic Protection System.
- Dangerous Goods: Will identify whether a WorkSafe Victoria Dangerous Goods Storage Licence has been issued for the subject site.
Awareness of past activities is fundamental to understanding risk at a site. This report brings together information from several sources to build a comprehensive picture of your target site over time.
The Historical Report provides you with:
- Historical Aerial Photography: Will include historical aerial photography from each decade from the 1940s through to the 1980s, when available.
- Parish Plans: Provides you with a map extract from Victorian parish plans that show the earliest land alienation of the site.
- MMBW Sewerage Plans: The MMBW produced detailed plans of Melbourne’s streets from the 1890s to the 1950s to plan and develop Melbourne’s sewer system. Provides you with a map extracted for your site. This is only available for the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- Historic Planning Schemes: Provides you with planning scheme maps for your target area from 1954, 1959, 1968 and 1985. Currently only available for the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- Historic Melway: Provides you with a map extracted from the 1st Edition of Melways 1966. This is only available for the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
Geology and Groundwater Report
The combination of geology, groundwater, surface topography and hydrology are unique to a site like a fingerprint and need to be considered to understand the potential risks to a location.
The Geology and Groundwater Report includes the following:
- Groundwater Bores: Will identify and produce a map of bores within the vicinity.
- Geology: Will provide a map representing the geology of the region.
- Topographic Map: Will produce a custom topographic map centred on the site.
To order this report package, please contact Mark Mattei at , 416-510-6859 or toll free 1-866-517-5204 ext. 43732.