While it would be fair to say that the current state and the overall forecast for commercial real estate transactions are robust, it is clear the global pandemic has accelerated certain market trends that were underway prior to COVID-19. One of those trends is “adaptive reuse” – the repurposing of existing buildings for different uses. In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss how the continued growth of ecommerce, the transformation of retail, shifting population demographics, the new normal of remote work, and other factors are revolutionizing the way buildings and structures are being retrofitted, reused, and redeveloped to meet the demands of a new real estate ecosystem.
The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of adaptive reuse and the CRE market drivers that are feeding demand for retail, office, and other types of building conversions.
- Analyze the macro trends in urban and suburban living that are impacting CRE and identify what markets and metros are prime areas for growth.
- Highlight specific opportunities for converting existing buildings to new uses and the benefits to property owners, investors and developers.
- Showcase examples and case studies of successful adaptive reuse projects.
- Explore the unique implications for environmental due diligence and the potential pitfalls to watch for with regards to adaptive reuse projects.
Panelists to be announced soon.