Brayden Ford joins the Board for Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA)
At ONEIA’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday, February 16, 2023, a new Board Chair and new Board Members were elected, Tim Murphy of Walker Industries was officially elected the Chair of the ONEIA Board. Laurel Hoffarth, P.Eng., PMP, Waste Connections of Canada, Karl Neubert, Renewable Resource Recovery, and Brayden Ford, Director of Sales for Canada at ERIS, were elected as new Board Members. Congratulations to all new and re-elected Board Members.
As Director of Sales at ERIS, and with a territory that specifically includes Ontario, Brayden has a broad network of relationships with the people and organizations in the environmental and cleantech space – many of whom are members of, or prospects for, ONEIA membership. Brayden’s expertise is with environmental and property assessment data and environmental due diligence.
Brayden has been involved with ONEIA since 2012, with participation in Environment Industry Days, the Business + Policy Forums, their various social events, as well as participating in various roundtables for Brownfields, Excess Soils and Waste. He has been a long-standing supporter of ONEIA and their mandate. ERIS sponsors and several of its employees participate at events regularly.
In his new role, Brayden will support and help guide ONEIA Board activities, and will be focused on deepening his engagement with committees as well as supporting events and facilitating networking between members.
Brayden Ford can be reached at (416) 510-5243 and [email protected]
FULL LIST OF THE ONEIA BOARD as of February 16, 2023
New Board Members:
· Brayden Ford, ERIS
· Laurel Hoffarth, P.Eng., PMP, Waste Connections of Canada
· Karl Neubert, Renewable Resource Recovery
Re-elected Board Members:
· Denise Lacchin, WSP in Canada
· Brent Langille, RWDI
· Joanna Vince, Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
· D. Grant Walsom, P.Eng., XCG Consulting Limited
Returning Board Members include:
· Robyn Gray, Sussex Strategy Group
· Michele Grenier, Ontario Water Works Association
· Brandon Moffatt, StormFisher Hydrogen
· Duncan McKinnon, ALS Global
· Sean Thompson, Psigryph Inc.
· Derek S. Webb, P.Eng. MBA, BIOREM Inc.
· Agnes Wietrzynski, QM Environmental