In keeping with our pledge to make every workday easier, ERIS is proud to announce our all-new platform for ordering ERIS Data Reports and Historical Products. This new, easy-to-use application will use the latest online technology to provide enhanced functionality and streamlined ordering. Be sure to watch the quick video tour below.
Ordering from ERIS just got easier. Here’s how:
- Fewer screens, for a more streamlined ordering process – only 4 steps to place an order
- Integration of Google Maps, for easier address selection and improved map functionality
- Provincial packages will appear based on the order province
- Map available when selecting streets for City Directories
- ‘File Upload’ feature for KML, KMZ and shapefile file types will result in geometry being displayed on the order form map – all other file formats will be drawn by ERIS once the order is placed
- Ability to keep orders in the Shopping Cart for later checkout using the ‘Save for Later’ button
- Orders left in the cart can now be edited
- New ‘Download All’ function for reports and products from the MyOrder page
- ‘Search’ and ‘Sort’ abilities in the MyOrder page to refine search results
- ‘Order Wizard’ is available to provide instructions about key functions
To access the new order form:
Click on the SIGN IN / ORDER button or go to order.erisinfo.com.
Current users… Can continue to use the same user id and password
New users… Can ‘Register’ and provide company name, address and email details – a new account will be created and sent directly to you
The new order application is compatible with all industry-supported browser versions, including:
- Chrome 18 and later
- Firefox 24 and later
- Internet Explorer 9-11
- Microsoft Edge
Questions about the order process – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or LIVE CHAT
Technical questions – contact email@example.com
And of course, your Regional Account Manager is happy to provide ongoing support and care.