ERIS is excited to announce
The ERIS PSR provides comprehensive information about the physical setting surrounding a site and includes a complete overview of topography as well as hydrologic, geologic and soil characteristics. The location and detailed attributes of oil and gas wells, water wells, and radon are also included for review. The new PSR allows our clients to save time by accessing this information in one stop from ERIS.
What information does the ERIS PSR include?
- Current Topographic Map
- Shaded Relief Map (with contour overlay and labels of elevation)
- Hydrologic Information – Wetland Map, Provincial Significant Wetland Map (NB/ON)
- Geologic Information – Bedrock Geology Map and Surficial Geology Map
- Oil and Gas Wells
- Water Wells and Groundwater Wells
- Radon Information
- Area of Natural and Scientific Interest (ANSI) Map (ON only)
The PSR can be added to an order by simply clicking ‘Physical Setting Report’ as an option on the ERIS Online Order Form.
To learn more about ERIS’ new PSR, call your Regional Account Manager today, or contact ERIS directly at 1-866-517-5204 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a demo.