ERIS provides three key reports that combine essential information for any due diligence project: Property Setting Report, Enviro-Screen, and Historical Imagery.
Property Setting Report
The PSR provides comprehensive information about the physical setting surrounding a site and includes a complete overview of topography as well as hydrologic, geologic and soil characteristics.
Property Setting Report components (with accompanying maps):
- Site Location Map and Sensitive Receptors
- Land Zoning
- Soil Landscapes and ASS
- Petroleum, Coal, CSG, Groundwater and Other
- Hydrogeological Landscapes
- Groundwater Exclusion Zones
- UPSS Sensitivity
An extensive search of environmental, potentially contaminative activities and known contaminated land records for a property and the surrounding area.
Report Components (with accompanying maps):
As per Property Setting Report with the inclusion of:
- PFAS Investigation Program
- EPA Records/Licensing
- Other recorded contamination issues
- Potentially contaminating activities
- Historical Commercial & Trade Directory Data
- Heritage Constraints
- Natural Hazards and Coastal Management (Flood,
- Bushfire, Coastal Proximity Constraints)
Historical Imagery Package
Our historic imagery database consists of aerial imagery dating back to 1930. We have a library of historic zoning maps, fire insurance maps, city surveyor maps, utility maps, parish maps and topographic maps past and present.
Enviro-Screen Report (8.4 MB)
Attachment A – Report Maps (99 MB)
Attachment B – Historical Imagery (159 MB)
To order this report package, please contact Mark Mattei at , 416-510-6859 or toll free 1-866-517-5204 ext. 43732.