Covers England and Wales
$300 USD – Under 24 acres (10 hectares)
$420 USD – 24-222 Acres (10-90 hectares)
ERIS/Groundsure Insight provides the three key Enviro, Geo and Map Insight reports, combining essential information for any due diligence project.
Why this report?
- Intelligent classification of risk data
- Highest resolution and clarity for historical maps
- Maps scanned in color and greyscale
- Unique data on current and historic railways and tunnels including depth to London Underground
ERIS/Groundsure Insight delivers detailed and accurate information using extensive and unique environmental and geological datasets as well as providing the highest resolution in historic mapping available.
Groundsure’s Historic Land Use Database (HLUD) is the most accurate and reliable information available on the market. Our HLUD is derived from historic Ordnance Survey mapping dating back to the 1840s, scanned in at over 500dpi. This sharper imagery means you can see the information more clearly and benefit from greater confidence in your opinion. Each map is manually assessed by an in-house GIS consultant before we deliver it. The full pack includes National Grid, County Series and Town Plans at scales: 1:10,000, 1:10,560, 1:2,500, 1:1,250, 1:1,056 and 1:500.
Our Geo Insight report provides all the geo-environmental data required to make informed decisions and identify potential ground stability problems that may affect ground investigation, foundation design or possible remediation options.
What does it cover?
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and Registers
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- Basic flood data including EA Flood Zones, RoFRaS and groundwater
- Detailed BGS 1:50,000 scales geology
- ERIS/Groundsure’s unique historical surface and underground workings database
- ERIS/Groundsure’s mining and mineral extraction database
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- BGS BRITPITS current ground workings information
- BGS borehole records, hyperlinked to online BGS scans
- Estimated background soil chemistry information
To order this report package, please contact Mark Mattei at , 416-510-6859 or toll free 1-866-517-5204 ext. 43732.