ERIS is excited to announce
ERIS is excited to introduce a powerful, interactive tool for overlaying and analyzing data and historical images. Now, ERIS provides a platform to visualize and analyze all of the environmental risk information about your study area – all in one place, with built-in tools for analysis and customization. Order ERIS Xplorer as an add-on product to any US Database Report, Physical Setting Report or Historical Product, including Aerial Photographs, Topographic Maps, and Fire Insurance Maps.
Features of ERIS Xplorer:
- Overlay data and multiple images over current street layers and compare changes over time.
- Switch between Street, Satellite, or Terrain base layers to more effectively analyze the project property and related data.
- Accommodate Custom / Linear Reports for efficient review and analysis.
- View the transition of study area images through the decades using the Transition Tool.
- Filter data sources and view only the desired data sources on the map.
- Look up specific addresses or keywords using the Search functionality.
- Calculate the distance between 2 points or within a polygon area using the Measure Tool.
- Draw and/or add comments directly to any layer, then print to PDF for easy sharing between colleagues and clients.
- Save views with your drawings, measurements, notations and filters.
- Centralize Reports and Historical Products for the study area all in one place – no need to leave the application to download reports.
The add-on is $25 per order.
Call your Regional Account Manager to arrange a demo, visit our website erisinfo.com/xplorer, or contact ERIS directly at 1-866-517-5204.